Wednesday, September 28, 2005

iPods... I can't believed I caved.

iPods you know what they are. If you don't, then you must have been living with the Yanomami in South America, and even then...

I got the 20GB 4G color... Nice. I'm not going to say much since the iPod is now ingrained into our collective consciousness. It's white, shiny, sexy, and most importantly easily scratched.

I use this as my co-primary player. The interface is the reason why it moved up to player number 1. The battery life is good, about 10-12 hours the way I use it. I like that I can take my pic's with me, and that the sound is still fantastic. I just wish that I could delete things on the go.

Now I said that this is CO-primary player, and that would normally be something I would frown upon stating, but when the other one is an iPod Nano, I'm OK with it. The Nano is just a small version of the 20GB, but in Black... Sweeeeet!!!

I love the black, and I'm again amazed that Steve-O thought that people would rather have the white than the black. I mean look at the auto industry, which sells better white cars, or black ones?

If they made a sexy, shiny, black iBook, or even better a PowerBook, I think I would pick one up too.

The battery is around 12-13 hours, and I think it sounds better than the full size iPod, the screen looks good, a little small but clear enough to take pictures around with me. It's better than an album in my wallet. My only real complaint is that they came with the same white headphones. Apple is supposed to be the "Sexy" boutique manufacturer, and they couldn't provide black with black, I mean for the cash I forked out that shouldn't have been too much to ask. The NanoTubes should have been available at rollout of the Nano, since I'm not going to be buying one if the iSkin comes out first.

The Nano has way too much press these days, but I love mine, and i love my iPod 20GB. Now I can't believe I held out this long.

T

P.S. No MuVo TX FM review. I gave it to my little brother. He seems to like it though.

No comments: