Monday, March 28, 2005

They say it's the same, but it's not the same?

It's called Attack of the Show.

It is the replacement to one of my all time favorite shows on TV, The Screen Savers. This after a good long run, and many changes over the years, is now being put out to pasture. The name and the set are supposed to be the only things really to be changed, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope that the network keeps its word on this, and keeps the same format, and feel of the show. As many of the other people that have been posting on this same issue, I too saw TSS as not being the same show as it used to be. For me it was something that I have been much more accepting than most that I have read, but then again, the negative voice is always the loudest. And for that reason I'm good with the whole change thing, as it was a changed TSS.

I watch the show for what it had become, and not for the computer help segments that used to be a part of the old TSS. This may be since I'm one of the lucky canucks that still get Leo, and the gang on "Call for Help" which is pretty much what the old TSS was, cool for us. CFH is a show that I think would once again be welcomed south of the border on G4. They could put it on instead of Robot Wars. Robot Wars was cool years ago when it was still being made, let alone being first run (not seen over and over).

Oh well, I'll still be watching AotS, (which sounds like a dig at Lucas' title, so G4 will probably get sued for it).

And, my Mac Mini had better show up today. Or I'm going to be pissed @ Steve.

No comments: