Friday, April 29, 2005

And the uncertainty continues...

Welcome back,
It's been a few days, and I'm still @ work, let the rejoicing begin. yeaaaah

I'm glad to be here, but there's this huge sword hanging over this place, and we can all feel it's presence. I got to have a bit of fun tonight, someone is going around installing TROJANs (a.k.a. browser toolbars) and I got to do a bit of IT work... Just don't tell our IT guys, they haven't been able to remove them so far. With the plethora of Anti-spyware/adware products out there you'd figure at least one would be on these machines. Personally I hope they don't, it means more fun for me.

If you're a member of the team up here on 15, then check out Brian's yahoo group for us. I'm hoping that we wont need it for during-strike communications, but it's cool that he took the time to set it up.
Thanks, Brian.

see you tomorrow

No comments: